lorraine webinar graphics
Free Webinar

Motivation and Engagement: A united front for retention

This webinar will take a look at how to understand the difference between an engaged and motivated employee. We will explore how to help leaders have more meaningful conversations to understand how their employees feel about their job, the organization, and leadership.

Create a Free Account

Watch On-Demand Now

Create a free account and watch this and any other on-demand webinars.

On-demand Webinar Registration
Captcha

Already have an account? Login now.

Login

hrci-shrm-accreditation-logos2

What You'll Learn

Today’s organizations are faced with incredible challenges to find and keep talent. Businesses have to think and treat their people differently to stay competitive and give employees a reason to stick around. When we consider studies show only 35% of employees are engaged, it leaves 65% of your people debating whether to stay or go.

In this webinar, we explored engagement and motivation as strategic measures for retention. We can no longer assume what an “engaged” or “motivated” employee is– it’s time we know what those words mean and find more ways to implement these as strategic initiatives for retention. This webinar looked at how to understand the difference between an engaged and motivated employee. We explored how to help leaders have more meaningful conversations to understand how their employees feel about their job, the organization, and leadership. Leaders also learned how to find out what intrinsic and extrinsic motivators keep their people energized in their roles and attracted to their organizations.

Speakers

Lorraine Medici

Lorraine Medici

Lorraine Medici joined Express Employment Professionals in 2014 as the Director of Training and Development.  Lorraine has extensive experience as a coach and workshop facilitator in the areas of leadership and team building, working closely with companies to strategize solutions that will impact long-term results in engagement and retention. She has successfully launched  Purpose-Driven Leadership Training , a series targeted at helping develop managers and leaders at all levels in manufacturing and other industries. Additionally, she facilitates the on-going training series,  Breakfast with Purpose, to bring current and relevant education to organizations. As a professional development coach, Lorraine also works alongside leaders and teams to overcome interpersonal or performance challenges. She is certified to train DISC, Situational Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (EQi 2.0), and an Associate Certified Coach and Master Practitioner for the ELI Assessment.

Ryan Williams

Ryan Williams

Ryan Williams serves as a Team Development Specialist at Express Employment Professionals of Grand Rapids. He is a certified Everything DiSC facilitator and has his master’s in organizational leadership from Cornerstone University. Ryan brings a wide variety of cross cultural leadership experience, having worked previously in Hong Kong and with Native American populations in Alaska. Most recently, Ryan has worked in higher education, developing and implementing training curriculum and programs across the organization. Ryan’s passion and focus is for everyone to love the place they work. People who love their workplace, work harder and perform better. He brings a unique perspective in helping organizations evaluate their organizational culture, understand cross cultural dynamics, and implement strategies to create better leaders